CBS Miami’s MaryAnn Martinez reported a story in an article, Children Shocked While In Hialeah Pool, posted late last night. At minute 00:54 of the video she announced, “All three children were electrocuted.”
Fortunately, despite the “jolting experience,” all three kids are still alive.
Unfortunately, Ms. Martinez got smacked by Random Pixels on Twitter for misusing the word “electrocuted:”
She got that right!
MaryAnn Martinez was strangely silent after she was chastised.
I’m guessing she won’t be messing with MISTER Random Pixels any time soon.
“Spreading the Wealth”