NORTH MIAMI BREAKING NEWS!

COUNCILMAN ALIX DESULME ALIX DESULME

WON!

Thank you, North Miami!

Welcome, Councilman Alix Desulme!

Stephanie Kienzle
“Spreading the Wealth”

Print Friendly

12 Comments

1. Ellen says:

WOW

1. Stephanie Kienzle says:

WOW IS RIGHT! 1036 to 580 votes!

EVERYONE LOVES ALIX!

2. Jim Tracton says:

That was the best money I ever spent and I got the results I hoped for.

1. Stephanie Kienzle says:

I love it when the good guys win!

3. Gwen Boyd says:

I’m so happy…for our city and Alix!! Thank you Stephanie for telling North Miamians what a great guy we have in Alix, a man with morals and principles, and who has no ulterior motive other than serving our CITY!! We need to work together to take NoMi to a higher level!

4. J Rafi Muniz Rosario says:

There is hope for North Miami between Deslume and Mayor Smith Joseph the residents have a chance at completely changing the community. Great pick North Miami. I thought he was going to get jobbed but I am happy I was wrong.

1. Stephanie Kienzle says:

Alix won because voters are paying attention. They are educated and informed! They’re also taking back their elections and demanding that their votes be counted in a free and fair election. This is what America is all about!

5. Barbara says:

Congratulations to you for informing, people for listening and of course Mr. Desulme for winning on an open and honest forum. Now the real work begins for the city.

6. Bayview says:

Congrats to Alix! Thank you Stephanie for writing these blogs and putting information out there that the mainstream is avoiding. We need someone that’s blunt and to the point and unafraid to tell it like it is. There’s a lot of hanky panky going in North Miami politics and especially in the police department that’s routinely hidden from the public. People need to know it all so that they can make informed decisions. I applaud you for getting out there and being the one to tell it like it is.

1. Stephanie Kienzle says:

You’re welcome.

And, about the PD … oh, never mind. You’ll have to wait for it. 😉

7. Harold Dauphin says:

Old folks need to move over, and let the young ones run the city. In two years, Alix must run for the mayoral office. Although I don’t live in miami, I will come down to volunteer my time.

8. […] Desulme kicked her ass by grabbing 64.11% of the vote and sending her back to her homestead property outside the city […]